Monday, August 20, 2007

Arm-Wrestling Competitions With the Clarke Family


















Country Man vs City Boy....Country Man wins.


















Even the Faire Maidens got into the act.


















Now this is interesting.....


















A crushing defeat... but they don't seem too upset about it.


















Notice Olivia's face :).


















Country Girl vs City Boy.....


















...Country Girl wins!


















Country Girl vs City Girl...... City Girl wins!


















Brother vs Brother....Brother wins!


















The Wonderful Clarke Family!

Posted by Ruby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the one of Olivia and and Chloe!!

-Ben

Anonymous said...

oh my Hopkins, I wish I could do it again. I had SO much fun that night. Ahhh...

Love,
Rachel