Saturday, September 1, 2007

Putting Our Costumes To Good Use

A friend of ours came over the other night to take family pictures! Something that hasn't happened since '05. This means that y'all will be getting a newsletter this year. He was here the 2.5 hour time period that usually feeds us dinner, so understandably the little children were a little fidgety. Our Grandmother had been wanting to take us out for dinner, and she decided that that night would be on opportune time. As we had just been taking pictures in our costumes, we wore them to the restaurant (...most of us did at least). Providentially, the first people we saw came up to us and asked if we had been in Jamestown...and it turns out that they were from that area! :) It was about 9pm, the latest we've ever eaten dinner, and the restaurant was emptying out. It made for a comparatively quiet meal.



















Does this picture make any sense??



















The fam! We look surprisingly happy for being famished :). (Tirzah apologizes for closing her eyes, and I apologize for blocking Luther.)

(Posted by Chloe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To anybody who reads the comments—

I did not mean to make the "loser" sign....I was actually resting my head in my hand, and when the picture was taken I leaned my head back, thus accidentally making the loser sign. :(

Ruby

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what that was for. :D Well I can't wait to see your newsletter! We should be having a picture taken this year too since we also havn't had one since '05. And Reilly has grown so much since then too! Darby