Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthdays and Such....

On Wednesday and Thursday, we celebrated two very special birthdays. Luther turned six, and daddy turned... Well, let's just say he turned a year older than he did last year. :)


This little chap is growing up so fast!


Oh dear... Our little Luther!


And...Daddy! :) (The deer skull has a story behind it... Please look here and here.)


Before this picture was taken, I had been taken ones where daddy was doing his "smile". But mommy said that daddy didn't look good in pictures when he was smiling, hence the face.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Homer in the back of the pic.

Janelle

Unknown said...

Oh I love to read your bloggings! Every time, I laugh! I love your family so much!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love your bloggings! And I love you all much much more!