Sunday, March 9, 2008

Let It Snow!!

Over the past couple days, we've received twenty inches (at the level parts) of snow....

Weather conditions are perfect for a good romp outdoors: sunshine, not a cloud in the sky, very little wind, and tons of good packing snow...


































Our backyard this morning :)



















A path through our driveway, after being shoveled once the day before :)



















Neighborhood kids....who live with us


















Resident shovelers.


















The first of many snow drift forts.

























The second of many...with an adorable little one in it :)


(Posted by Chloe)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The last time I saw that much snow was when I was in northerne MI! I'm really jealous. OH yeah, and I know this is dumb, but I don't get the neighborhood kids thing. Were you talking about your siblings but you're so embarresed you call them your neighbors? Because last time I checked your neighbors weren't living w/ you.
Rachel

The Howard Family said...

Fun! How much has melted so far? We're having summer weather down here. I like it better than snow.:)
I must say that your neighbors look a lot like your family...
Emma

The Serven Clan said...

We had ten inches forcaste and got nothing while thirty minutes away they had 8-10 inches. We were so bummed!

Benjamin

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I forgot to add that that snowball we made while you were here melted about 4 or 5 days ago. Still, it lasted a really long time!

Rach

Anonymous said...

I HATE snow!!!!!!!!

Ben

Anonymous said...

Ben,

Speaking of unpredictable weather...try spending spring in Cleveland....

Chleo

Anonymous said...

Whoops! I mean "Chloe"