Monday, January 21, 2008

Christmas and Peter

Hello Everybody! I'm so sorry that we haven't been keeping up with our posting lately... We're still a little inexperienced blogging, so please try to bear with us. :-)

Peter reached home in perfect safety on Christmas Eve. We were all inexpressibly happy to see him, as I'm sure you can imagine. He stayed with us until January 1st, when he traveled back to San Antonio to complete his internship with Vision Forum.

Okay, so going back to Christmas... We all woke up long before mommy and daddy were ready for us to come down, as I am sure is usual for most families. When we did come down, we opened stockings, then ate breakfast, and then set to work at the gifts. After this a wonderful feast was prepared mostly by mother and Chloe. (I was sick...)

























Olivia in a robe that Tirzah made her, with a little help from Chloe. But she's becoming quite the little seamstress. :-)





















"How the Grinch Stole Christmas" from Gabriel.









Tirzah also made Olivia a big pillow, and a little pillow for her baby-doll.





















Absolutely speechless with delight and surprise.


















































Talk about pajamas! Gabriel's fuzzy-wuzzy-glow-in-the-dark-PJs!


Getting Ready to Leave...




















Mother and son.





















The Fam! Hey, that's not a bad picture of us!


























Off to the airport! (Great flying weather, don't you think? He got to San Antonio safely.)


(Posted by Ruby.)

4 comments:

The Howard Family said...

Thank you for the update Ruby:-) I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

I hope you are feeling better.
Mrs. Howard

Anonymous said...

I love Tirzah's your cute tea set! Does Gabriel have to sit under a huge lamp before his P J's glow? Well thanks for posting Ruby!

Love,
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, Ruby, and our family will pray you feel much better. I had the same thing happen just about this time last year and it lasted for a week and I couldn't hold or touch Catherine! So, I know how you feel right now...yucky. Maybe I'll send you a 5 lb. bag of apple-cinnimon tea--with honey! :)
Rachel again

Anonymous said...

Dear Mrs. Howard,

I'm sorry that it took me so long!

Mother is trying to get me well again... I was feeling a bit worse a few days ago, but I think that I'm finally recovering!


Dear Rachel,

Not quite. I must admit that I've never seen him in the dark before, so I can't quite tell you how they work.
Haha! Well... Thank you for praying... And do you really have a 5 lb. bag of apple cinnamon tea? *wink*

God Bless,
Ruby